Notice of the Annual General
The Tasmanian Daffodil Council Inc.
to be held at 1:30pm Sunday 17th September 2017
At the upstairs room, St Albies Hall, Margaret St, Launceston
Agenda items may be submitted in writing to the Secretary, Mrs. Mary Crowe.
All offices of the Council will be declared vacant.
The following are the offices
for which there must be an election:
Secretary, Treasurer, Editor, Publicity Officer, Representative of Novice
and Restricted growers and
up to 5 other committee
Signed and seconded nominations
may be forwarded to the Secretary or received on the day.
• Minutes of the previous AGM
• Business Arising
• President’s Report
• Treasurer’s Report
• Motion that the TDC Inc. apply for an exemption from audit for
the year 2016/17
• Subscription rates 2017/18
• Election of Officer Bearers: all positions declared vacant
• Business of which Notice has been given in writing
•Amendment to the Constitution - Section 4- Membership. Motion that the class of membership for Junior Members be deleted and a class of Life Membership replace it as paragraph
To read: “Nominations for Life Membership may be submitted to the Annual General Meeting for approval.”
• Motion: that the TDC Inc. apply for exemption from audit for the financial year 2016/17
• General Business of which notice has been given in writing
All members are very welcome to attend the meeting